Thursday 3 October 2019

Happy Holiday

I hope you are all enjoying your break from school. Remember the things we can do to continue our learning. Blogging is a great way of keeping up your reading and writing. So we agreed blogging three posts and three comments a week would be helpful. I can see some of you are doing this already. If you want to practise your maths go to the learning site and explain to your family how you solved our problems this term.

Remember to collect your items to use for our recycled art creations in Term 4 and coloured bottle tops for our Learn, Create, Share signs. I have sanded them all ready to start as soon as we get back.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I'm having a great HOLIDAY!! And I'm also collecting bottle caps for my upcycle art with Cody and Jack. I might bring some and when are we going to do the upcycle art and the Share sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having a great break Theo. Thank you for checking our blog. Well done for collecting bottle tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I had a great holidays I am ready to go back to school

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful, kind, helpful posts.